- Tufts University is a private, research university located in Medford, Massachusetts, 5 miles north of Boston. Map.
- Tufts University enrolls approximately 5,100 undergraduate students.
- In 2011, over 37 percent of the entering class received more than $16 million in total aid, $14.6 million of which was grants.
- Visit Tufts' website at www.tufts.edu
- Sign up for a free Tufts Connection account to get a glimpse of Tufts.
- View Tufts' Class of 2015 profile.
- Connect with Tufts blogs and Tufts students in your area.
- 13% of students at Tufts come from families who make less than $60,000 per year.
- 11% of students at Tufts receive Federal Pell Grants, which typically go to students whose family incomes are below $40,000.
- 10% of students in the Class of 2016 are the first in their family to attend a four-year college.
|American Indian/Alaskan Native
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander
|Two or more races