- Colorado College is a private, liberal arts college located in Colorado Springs, Colorado, approximately 70 miles south of Denver. Map.
- Colorado College enrolls approximately 2,043 undergraduate students.
- Visit Colorado College’s website at www.coloradocollege.edu
- Introduce yourself to Colorado College.
- Excluding students who take a temporary personal leave, 86% of CC students graduate within five years; 71% begin graduate work within five years of graduation.
- Colorado College has 2,043 students from 48 states and 50 foreign countries. Within the class of 2016 enrolled students, 27% are American ethnic minorities, and 9% are international students.
- Colorado College offers a strong financial aid program that enables students from all socio-economic backgrounds to enroll. CC offers a four-year financial aid commitment.
(First-year financial aid statistics based on the
admitted applicants of the class of 2015)
- 88% of total CC dollars are based on need
- 12% of total CC dollars are based on merit
- 34% of first-year admits received need-based aid
- 55% of first-year admits received some type of aid
- First-year aid packages ranged from $1,200 - $52,000
- The average need-based aid package was approximately $42,200
- The average need-based scholarships and grants were approximately $32,800
(incoming class of 2012)